-
September 29th, 2005, 01:51 PM
#11
Dean Marshall
Guest
Not the original, the 'NAIL BOMB CHOIR' version
-
September 29th, 2005, 01:52 PM
#12
Dean Marshall
Guest
Forget that .. i am a numpty! .. i made it up !
Scrabble anyone?
-
September 29th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Still of the night, bet we all banged heads to that one.
-
September 29th, 2005, 02:02 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Slave to the grind - Skid Row
-
September 29th, 2005, 02:24 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Well....I'd have to say Andy Taylor of Duran Duran.
When I heard the riffs to Hungry Like The Wolf and Careless Memories....thats' what made me pick up guitar. Andy Taylor has been a major influence in my playing.
-
September 29th, 2005, 02:39 PM
#16
Inactive Member
CC Deville is a major influence in my air guitar playing.
-----------------------
Talk Dirty To Me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 29th, 2005, 04:09 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Ive just taken a detour to mail Ginger and ask him what he reckons is the best Wildies riff. I bet its Lilles fucking Garden or Weekend, or something off Endless Nameless.
-
September 29th, 2005, 06:26 PM
#18
Inactive Member
What you using fucking carrier pigeon, I've gone up a shoe size waiting for the answer
-
September 29th, 2005, 07:53 PM
#19
Inactive Member
LOL i love the harold avatar !!!
dirtyyy old man!!
-
September 29th, 2005, 08:04 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Everytime I mail him he send me a text? He's back oop Nurth and the power is intermittent. I think someone keeps giving the donkey some Horlicks.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks